Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

I finished! Stamps are all Clear Mounted Now!

It was a long year or more process of changing over my wood mounted stamps to clear mount.
I finished Friday morning while Miranda slept in a bit. I couldn't run the vacuum while she slept of course since I wanted her to get her rest on her 1st day of Fall Break. She woke up as I was putting away the last of the stamp cases on the shelf.


 I am so excited that it is all done. I know some say what took so long and why not just set a weekend aside and complete it but I tried to be good and just order 4-5 sets of cases per SU order and in doing that it took a lot longer for me to complete but at the same time I didn't get burned out on it either. I got to pick sets each time I had cases to unmount and doing 10-30 at a time was a lot better then doing the whole 158 at once. I think that might have made me quit stamping:).
Well all I can say is its a huge project I'm glad Its done and I'm glad I did it slowly so I can really see the progress and enjoy it each step of the way.

1 comments:

Judy Grimes said...

WOW! What an organized bookcase full of stamps!! That must feel wonderful and how great to have them more easily accesible. Congratulations...I'm jealous!

Post a Comment