Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Die Storage


I worked all weekend to get as many of my dies onto magnetic sheets and in plastic folders as I could.
 I am still needing about 100 more envelopes and more magnetic sheets.  It is a process...
Didn't take a before Pic but here is the after pictures:

Checked that all the Lawn Fawn were in Evernote
and re did their stickers 
New style is:
Company Name
Die name


Here is Sizzix, My Favorite Things and Taylored Expressions
Still need dividers


Here is larger dies - Need another box for these
and a bunch of small sets ready for packaging


Lawn Fawn to the right and misc to the left


I use Sizzix Plastic envelopes

And Vent covers from Home Depot

I adhere the vent covers to the backer chip from the SU paper I order. 
It is thin and white which works nice as a background. I cut them to 4 X 6
I use tear tape for the adhesive.
Its a little bit of work but worth the savings of buying the Scrapbooking brands.

Pretty much look like this when I am done


So I got all the labels printed and placed with each die set in the cart. This took a bit since some of my older dies I had to spend time researching what they were called and who they were by. I did pretty good on already knowing the companies but a couple threw me for a searching loop....
Spellbinders were probably the most confusing and I had the most time spent there looking for names of old ones called labels #2 etc....
But it all got done and feels great - Every die is listed in Evernote and ready for me to get more envelopes and of course some more magnet sheets but It is pretty organized and easy to finish as I get the items I need.
Maybe next weekend I will tackle the loose stamps I have. But of course I need more Avery Elle envelopes:).


Still a crazy amount to do but getting closer to done...

0 comments:

Post a Comment